Zen was laying on his couch and looking at the ceiling. The ceiling was a mosaic of oranges and reds and greens, it was hypnotising. He heard his name called and looked to where the voice had come from. It was Alt, he sat on the other couch and leaned back, spreading his arms on the back of the couch.
- "I just came back from seeing Lin." Alt said, Zen smiled.
- "Did you come here to brag?" He said, Alt rolled his eyes.
- "Do I have to remind you that Lin was in love with you before she ever even noticed me?" He said annoyed. Zen grinned.
- "But she ended up noticing.. Smart girls do." Zen said and looked back at the mosaic ceiling.
- "Lovely Zen, is that why you're single? Because anyone who's interested in you is being dumb?" Alt said in a mocking poor baby tone. Zen rolled his eyes and looked at his friend.
- "Oh please, do I look like I lack self-esteem? I'm not with any girl because I enjoy solitude." Zen teased. Alt lifted an eyebrow.
- "Solitude my ass." He said. Zen laughe